Information we collect
When you visit our web site we record the following information:
- your computer's IP address and it's associated domain name
- the web site you visited immediately before visiting our web site
- the date and time of your visit to each and every page on our web site
- the pages you access and files you view and/or download from our web site
- the web browser you use to access our web site
No attempt will be made to identify you or your browsing activities from these records except, in the unlikely event that we are required to do so should a law enforcement agency exercise a warrant to inspect our logs.
Your Personal Information
We will only record your personal information (such as email, name and address) if you have given consent (either expressed or implied) for such personal information to be recorded, or if you have registered to receive other material from us, or accessed specific sections of our web site that required you to provide said personal information.
Your personal information will only be used in relation to the purpose for which you have provided it, unless you agree otherwise and, unless we are legally required to do so, we will not disclose your information without your consent to persons or organisations not related to Bookzangle.
The table below details the Cookies we use and why:
Display of Information
||These cookies are essential for use of our Shopping Cart.
||These cookies are essential for access to Bookzangle's Forum.
||Visit the phpBB forum web site|