Information we collect
When you visit our web site we record the following information:
- your computer's IP address and the associated domain name
- the web site you may have visited immediately before visiting our web site
- the date and time of your access to each and every page and/or file you view and/or download
- the web browser you use to access our web site
- details about your computer's hardware and software (such as Operating System and Screen Size)
The information detailed above is automatically collected as part of the normal operation of our website.
We will make no attempt to identify you or your browsing activities from these records except in the unlikely event that we are required to do so should a law enforcement agency exercise a warrant to inspect our logs.
Your Personal Information
We will only record your personal information (such as email, name, address and payment details) if you have given consent (either expressed or implied) for such personal information to be recorded, or if you have registered to receive other material from us, or accessed specific sections of our web site that required you to provide said personal information.
Your personal information will only be used in relation to the purpose for which you have provided it, unless you agree otherwise and, unless we are legally required to do so, we will not disclose your information without your consent to persons or organisations not related to Bookzangle.
The table below details the Cookies we use and why:
Display of Information
|These cookies are essential for use of our Shopping Cart.
|These cookies are essential for access to Bookzangle's Forum.
Only applies to Bookzangle Members
|Visit the phpBB forum web site|